Students applying to AMY Northwest should meet the following requirements:
- A’s & B’s; no more than two C’s for the previous two years report cards.
- Regular attendance – no more than 9 absences or 5 occurrences of lateness during the previous school year.
- Excellent behavior – no history of serious incidents or suspensions (Parents will be required to sign a behavioral agreement that will state their commitment to abiding to the code of student conduct. If their child does not maintain a positive behavior record, the student may lose their assignment to AMY NW and be returned to their neighborhood school.)
The school’s admissions review team completes all admission decisions. Please note that all qualified applicants may not be admitted due to space limitations.
For more information about the School Selection process including “how to” videos link click here .
AMY Northwest’s VIRTUAL Admissions sessions. Use the following ZOOM link to attend.
Meeting ID: 846 7782 5301 Passcode: 371789
Dial by your location +1 267 831 0333 US (Philadelphia) Meeting ID: 846 7782 5301
DATES & TIMES
● Thursday, October 22, 2020 @ 10:30am
● Friday, October 23, 2020 @ 12:00pm
● Monday, October 26, 2020 @ 12:00pm
● Tuesday, October 27, 2020 @ 5:00pm