- Increase our supportive services to students including peer tutoring, collaborative learning and proudly nurture our culture of students helping students.
- Increase our incentives for academic achievement.
- Maintain the criteria-based admissions with an emphasis on high academic expectations.
- Use data to help identify and develop the group of students who are able to help instruct other students.
- Continue to recruit students from various racial and ethnic backgrounds to foster a diverse population that will prepare our students for the real world.
The mission of AMY Northwest Middle School is to prepare our students to be socially responsible and academically successful as they encounter challenges in school and beyond. We will provide all students with the educational skills and tools necessary to be productive and engaged citizens. We will strive to instill in all of our students a passion and readiness for life-long learning. Our faculty has embraced the core curriculum of our district. Our instruction will emphasize the Commonwealth’s PSSA targets. AMY Northwest will continue to be the nurturing and family environment that it has grown to be over the years and reinforce our motto, “small enough to know you and large enough to serve you.”
AMY Northwest – “Growing to Greatness”